<body>


Swingggg

And feel the wind

Navigations are at the top

I love the Dresden Dolls! :D



Saturday, April 25
03:37

I am finally resting comfortably at home now. :)

Mono exam is over.and i dont care about the results. Cric com passed up after not sleeping the night before shady lane.

And Shady Lane last night was KICKASS AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!! :DD:D:D:D
best show ever.

I love serena's message: " Haha yes the ac crowd left looking raped!MUAHA"

our musical is a success!!! the audience's laughter and satisfied comments totally made our day.
everything paid off.everyone worked hard for it and the satisfaction of seeing it on stage was...indescribable.

I love the people. you guys are the most dedicated people and understanding people. fun, cooperative, talented, i enjoyed working with all of u soo much!

i imagine Aslam saying "ehh, lets give a clap to the directors too.." and everybody claps and the directors have a bit of a shy but appreciative expression.

A lot of images and events are going through my mind right now and i just cant put it into words.
ok. in short: I really appreciate ALL of you. each and everyone who have made shady lane such a memorable and happy experience. love you guys so much! :D i'll never forget shady lane.really mean it.haha

the lazy person is lazy to rip and post pictures. this is the link to naugty lady photoshoot!
even more awesome production pictures will come soon. :)

link:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587711230&ref=profile#/profile.php?id=587711230&ref=profile