i crown 88 and 72 my emotional buses.HAHA.
always felt so much when i'm on the double decker bus.esp 88.
felt about the little touches of life.
so sweet and bitter.
I was listening to ''soledad''.the name of the song if i'm not wrong.
its so touchin..hmm.i was moved.
while i was ponderin and mad w no nickname.
I was on 88 as well. When i thought of fam,felt happy or sad..
appriciated things i've gt..ponder abt my script and work..
its always on bus.
ooh.while waitin for bus i saw this middle aged woman who had some
rice stuck to the end of her shirt.I had such a strong urge to tell her
abt it.and finally i did.and she said thank you and wiped it away.
Then i felt so happy that i followed my heart and told her. bt come to think of it.
hmm.if i were to see a person who dint zip his cage or smt lk that.and a person tell me.
wont i feel v embarrased?ya.of course thank the person who tell me.but..ya noe.
i would rather i find out abt it later on and zip it up secretly.its nt as embarrassin.rather than somebody find out and tell you. although maybe thousands of ppl have seen it ready.
hmm.ppl just like it that way.
it makes me ponder.
nevertheless. i just feel right. :)
I dont know today just feels so sweeet..i love my bro.and enjoy being ard him.
thank god that i have a bro here w me.
HAHA. i plucked his beard for him today.SO FUNNY..
-my life feels sweet.amidst the busyness.
-I cant embrace you with a sword.I cant protect you without a sword..