Monday, December 25
monice is soo swt..
07:09
precious mons is finally back frm taiwan..she missed me and xue's outing today..soo..counting, i haven seen her for a month plus plus. and she wrote this for me. :0:)
[start]
Aye aye aye, my dearest friend. You busy mad woman! You've been here and there, everywhere, ever since the holidays started. And I haven't been seeing much of you. I read your blog, you seem sad. Missing your family a lot eh? I know how it feels like, really. No matter how much you enjoy others' company, families are just so special that no one can ever replace them. Being your friend, all I can do is to try to make you feel better when you're down. I just want to tell you that, you know we all love you a lot and it hurts to see you so down. You're another strong character la, so yea. I'm so used to you being the one who has to talk to me, and knock some sense into me that I realised that I feel really helpless when it comes to knowing that you're down. Remember the time when you came over and thought that my family was uber cute? Haha, also remember that you'll always be welcome to raid my house and be part of my uber cute family. I mean, metaphorically la. Share the love ma! You can play with my dog, but you won't be able to call her cause I still won't tell you her name :P Then maybe you'll feel better, I hope? School's starting man, DO YOUR HOMEWORK LA EVERYDAY PLAY PLAY PLAY! Shuck, I'm already starting to sound like your mum. Aiya, you've heard this ending a thousand times so I won't be stating it today. If you're smart enough, you'll get what I mean ;D
[end]
i just thoght it was so swt of my dear friend..hmm.i think it was the 2nd sweetest time i will always rmb.. the first was when i was terribly sick with horrible gastric flu. then my dear mons and xue came to visit me..i was touched then. :)haha. so is this send time. monica is so swt. :)
hmm.special mention to these 2 friends who went through moments with me....forgive me if i have done anything wrong. :) bt i will cherish both of u.lk really. i reaaaaly hope we will go on through our lifes. because i believe sec sch are where my closest ppl in life come frm. :):) HAHAHHA and the latest news frm miss mons is that the last thing she wanted to end off with is *i love you* . oh yay. :):)hahaha. and she tols me that. i was willing to be stupid for a moment to hear her say that.haha. dont be wrong ppl, we sre straight.bt just scandalous. :Ph aha.jk la.
and then. christmas troday was a bit heavy with scriptwriting on my mind. had to complete draft one. CONGRATS .esti. u did it. :):) special mention to ameline for helpin me to print out my script. THANK YOU! and charmaine too!!! i was soo desperate for help then..
and also xue. who made my christmas dis yr filled w laughter. cuz she of my yellow fingernails.hahahah. i insist i LOVE it. :P:P
and then to my dear friends at heart.who made the celebration on the 22nd so so fun and memorable. and to joanne ang.yellow banana. thank you so so much for always being by me and understandin me so well.. love you!! haha. i finally said it out.haha. and i will miss u too..if we were to split the yr after.however. our friendship wont split! confirm chop chop. :):) haha.
lastly.mama.papa.nainai.koukou.laoda.xiaopang.i miss all of u. my precious fam. love. merry christmas!